Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bye Bye Dirty Dishes

Today is "No Dirty Dishes Day." I was reminded of the times I clean out the leftovers in the fridge and end up with a sink like this. Dishes are my domain in our household. My husband despises doing the dishes. Every now and then I can rope him into drying them for me but usually it is my thing. I do not mind doing the dishes but I do despise how there are always dishes to do! We do have a dishwasher in our apartment but it is not very reliable nor very good at its job so it seldom gets used. I usually use it more as a drying rack for the clean dishes than anything else. :)

Anyhow, on the agenda today is my follow-up appointment at Emory. I would normally be okay with this, considering how much better I have gotten, but I am actually a little nervous. The main reason I am nervous is because for the first time in weeks I have a headache, the same type of headache that started all of this mess. This may not be a big deal in the long run but I really do not want to have to go back up on the amount of medication I am having to take. I have been able to drop down on the amount every week and been fine so I really do not want to have go back up because of headaches. Not to mention my face is all swollen and broken out from this medication and I would ideally like that to wear off before my husband gets here! Not exactly the first impression I am looking to make after a month apart. :( So hopefully this headache will go away and not return but we will see how everything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment