Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dance Like a Chicken Day!!

Whoo hoo!! Another exciting holiday comes around today!! It is "Dance Like a Chicken Day!" How much more fun can you get, right? I definitely plan on taking advantage of the fact that my parents and I are watching "the boys," ie Jack and Sam- my nephews, by getting them in on this one!! Maybe I will even have pictures to post later! Please join us in flapping those arms and pecking that head!!

Yesterday, I sadly did not have a chance to post because the blogger was down at the only opportune moment I had. Just so you don't feel like you missed out, yesterday was "Blame Someone Else Day." My parents and I had just the chance to do this but I will get to that in just a minute. My mom is off on Fridays so we got out and ran some errands and caught a movie. We went to watch Bridesmaids. I have to admit it was better than I thought it was going to be. I thought the entire movie would just be funny from what I had heard, and it was funny, but also pretty decent. After the movie, we headed back home to get ready to go to the Braves game. We were right on schedule until we got on I-20 where there was some kind of accident that left us stationery for about 45 minutes. Thus, we BLAMED the car accident on us being late and missing the first inning of the game. :( Anyhow, we had great seats on the first base side about 20 rows up, thanks to my awesome dad. It was a good game, even though we lost in the end I had a lot of fun. On Friday nights, they do fireworks so we were able to indulge in foreworks after the game which made it even better. I was able to get some great pictures but have not had a chance to upload any. So to suffice your visual needs I am stealing a generic photo from online! Sorry, but I have more important things to do like go dance like a chicken with my nephew! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment