Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Masking Monday

So, since starting my job I have been neglectful of my blogging- sorry! Normally, this wouldn't be as big of a deal but I have been trying to get little jobs and big jobs done while Jonathan is gone. My last few blog post have been M&M's on Mondays; Marvelous Monday and Manic Monday. So I thought I would follow suit today by calling this week's Monday Masking Monday. Monday I was off work for Columbus Day so I chose this day to tackle my largest project of this time with Jonathan gone. Monday I taped off the bedroom, hence "Masking Monday," as in masking tape! I tapped off the bedroom and painted the walls gray. We are working towards a white, gray, and green color pallet in the bedroom. So the walls got a gray color treatment and I must admit I already wish I would have done it earlier. I do not have my finished product pictures yet and wouldn't put them up even if I did but I thought I would show you what I had before. Warning: there was not a lot of tidying done before these pictures were taken so excuse the messiness.
Mixing my paint...

Before view from the doorway.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you were able to make use of your day off & jonathan's time away. i look forward to seeing the finished product sooN!

    ReplyDelete