Monday, October 3, 2011

Manic Monday

So last week was Marvelous Monday, this Monday was a wee bit manic! First of all Jonathan left this morning in addition to it being my first day at work, where the teacher I am working with was not there! Haha! So in all fairness Jonathan and I TRIED to go to bed early. We were laying in bed with every intention of going to sleep by 9:30...well neither of us were the least bit tired and we layed there for a while before putting a movie on and falling asleep around 11. Haha! Well anyhow, I got up around 6 to shower and get ready and we both left the house around 7 to get Jonathan up to work where he was leaving from. I drove back to the house and walked to work.

It was definitely interesting to spend my first day aiding a sub who didn't really know what to do either! The kids were probably a little more hyper and talkative than usual but they are a pretty good group of kids. Tomorrow should be a little more low key! For now, I am going to go work out, eat dinner, and hopefully paint my pumpkin! :) Happy Manic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Tuesday is a better indication of what your days will be like in your new class.

    Can't wait to see how your pumpkin painting goes! i want to do one too!

    i realized that i left the bracelet i made you out of the pkg i sent last week.

    so, i'll mail it soon! hugs!

    ReplyDelete