Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Muncha Muncha

Were you aware that October is National Cookie Month!!! I can't believe I was unaware of this before now!! What a bummer!! The final week of October is coming to a close and so is my first month of working at the elementary school. I have enjoyed getting to know the kids in our class and learn how to interact with each of them. It has truly been an absolute joy to be back working in the school.

With the close of October coming around I am doing my best to learn how to balance the day to day life of working and getting things done at home in addition to working out. I will admit I now completely admire all mothers out there, especially ones that work and then come home to take care of their home and family. I guess it is something you learn along the way but I am still struggling keeping everything in order. I will get there.

Also with the close of October comes all the fun fall activities. Friday evening our community is having a fall festival complete with carnival games. There will also be a cake walk in which I am making a Frankenstein cake...no worries pictures will be posted!! Friday night is also the night of the haunted house in our neighboring army community that my husband is dying to go to. I certainly hope it is worth the while. Saturday Jonathan will be competing in a fitness test where he can earn a special badge while I help decorate for our company fall party on Sunday. I am also making sweets and treats for that party so lots of food pictures coming your way next week.

For now, my kitchen is in desperate need of cleaning and seeing as how my hubby just left for work that gives me about a hour to clean the kitchen, dry my hair, take Cash on a quick walk, and get ready for bed! Whooosh...here I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment