Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday Shout Out

My hubby does not read this thing very often but I like the idea of every Saturday getting on here and sharing a few things I appreciate and love about that sweet man. This week:

1. I am grateful he brought me to Germany because I have made some amazing friends while we have been here. We are in the midst of trying to figure out what God has in store for us next, but I know whatever that is we will make friends.

2. I am grateful for how hard he works at his job and love to see the pride he takes in doing his job- even if he does not enjoy it all the time.

3. I am grateful for his goodbye kiss every morning that gets me started on a good note.

4. I love that he makes me laugh when I least expect it and I love trying to make him laugh.

5. I appreciate his honesty and being willing to open up to me.

1 comment: