Thursday, July 19, 2012

Working hard




My sweet first true army friend is coming for a visit. I am so excited! They only live like 2 hours away so we see them every other month probably but I still get so excited when I get to visit with them because we are like two peas in a pod and I love her two little kiddos. Her hubby will be coming in a few days so we will have the whole crew! Well, I have to eat a little something before I leave for my workout!





Well, I am finishing my second week of going to the gym every morning with a friend who I just met a month or so ago. One perk about the army life is you constantly meet new people, and occasionally- those people are awesome! I would love to say I look this good but it is not true. I need to get back to running more but I am enjoying getting my body in better shape in general. I am not losing as much but I know that it will be slow coming since muscle weighs more than fat. I feel better about myself and it really helps to have someone to go with so I can stay motivated. 

1 comment:

  1. a little behind on my blog reading. i absolutely love that pic of you & crystal. that's the emily I know...big smile and sharing her love with those around her.

    ReplyDelete