Sunday, July 8, 2012

Back to Normal

Well the family has come and gone and I look forward to updating you on all the adventures we had while they were here. We are doing five loads of laundry right now, the benefit of living in apartment style housing with shared laundry rooms! So I have to go switch all of those over to the dryer and then there will be a massive folding party followed by a procrastination party where all said folded clothes will go into the guest room until tomorrow! :)

I will leave you with a sampling of one of our pictures. Here is the whole family outside the Hohenswangau castle in the Fussen region of Germany.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, for 5 loads at one time! I just drug the boys to the grocery store, so we can eat this week. Can't wait to see your posts. Not sure when I'll get around to uploading my photos...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all of the pictures, this one is great! :)

    ReplyDelete