Thursday, May 16, 2013

Leaning

Well, it has been a busy and hectic week with work and taking care of my sweet boy when I get home. I have so much respect for working mothers who I truly believe are secretly super heroes that God placed on this earth. My mom has been such a blessing to have around to help me when I need her and I could never thank her enough.
My sweet angel is smiling so much nowadays. It is so funny and it just melts my heart when I see his face light up in a smile when he is looking at me. For some reason, I get the most smiles out of him when he is laying on his changing table. I guess he is really happy about getting a new diaper! haha! He is so sweet and he is going through that stage where he makes all kinds of noises and you can just see he wants to talk to you and I am sure if he could; it would be something very profound like, "I have the greatest mommy ever!" I mean those are a typical kid's first words right? ;)
Mother's Day started off with discovering my son, along with some help from his mema had left me a little present. He is so thoughtful. Mema is pretty sweet too! It has his name on one side and his birth date on the other! Speaking of birth date, he will be two months on Saturday!! Oh my goodness!! Crazy!
I had been holding out on this outfit for a special occasion and while he wasn't a big fan of the hat, he didn't seem to mind me getting pictures of him in his outfit I made him wear for Mother's Day. I got a great one of him smiling in it but it is on my actual camera and I have not uploaded those pictures yet.
My brother and sister and their families came down for Mother's Day and we spent the afternoon by the pool. My big sis was not up for swimming, she preferred cuddling up with her sweet nephew- I mean who can blame her. I played with her boys, my sweet nephews, in the pool for a while. This is my youngest nephew asking his mommy to give "baby n" to Uncle John. Haha. That is how he says Ian. He wanted his mommy to cuddle him and warm him up after getting out of the pool and Ian was in the way. Sweet boy!
I captured this sweet picture of him yesterday as I was doing some cleaning and he was relaxing in his hammock. Well I thought he was relaxing, I found out later he was working on a big mess! ;) Anyhow, I thought it was too cute how it looked like he was holding and cuddling the blanket. Such a sweet boy!




1 comment:

  1. Oh he just gets cuter and cuter with each picture. :)

    ReplyDelete