Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ok...craziness

Ok, so after the somber update...time to get back to normal posts! I saw this little picture on pinterest and thought that describes me pretty well right now!

Well, I promised an update on why my week was a little hectic last week, not that this week has really calmed down any. Anyhow, on my way to take my little one to his sitter for the day I got a flat tire. I know what you are thinking, not that big of a deal. Well- it is when you don't have a spare! :( The last time my car got a flat my spare was destroyed in the process. While I had been in the process of acquiring a spare, granted not with grand fervor, I had yet to acquire one. So, luckily I was able to pull over onto some property owned by some people we knew. I called my mom to come pick me and little one up. We took Ian to the sitter then proceeded to mom's office where I was supposed to be going anyhow, to get a cavity filled. YAY! : / So, after that I drove mom's car to work and proceeded trying to locate somewhere that had a spare tire I could purchase. I really wanted to avoid getting the car towed, buying a new tire, AND still buying a spare tire. I was utterly delighted when I found a salvage yard that said they could have one for me the next day. We called the people who own the property where my car was and let them know, and they were great about it! Unfortunately, the person I talked to on the phone on Tuesday at the salvage yard was not the person I talked to Wednesday when I called to check. That second guy was particularly rude and muttered many empty promises of calling me back when he found out. When Thursday morning rolled around and the spare tire, "had somehow not made it on the truck to be delivered." I gave up on his empty promises and had it towed. I needed my car back! So while the guys at Tires Plus were awesome, I meant to tell them never to recommend anyone to that salvage yard! He told me last Wednesday morning he would call me when it got there, a week later- do you think he has called me? NOPE! I hate that I still need a spare tire and honestly hope that I can find one elsewhere so I do not have to give them my business out of necessity. Oh the dilemma of pride over necessity! :)

So anyhow, that made last week a little crazy. I do not have a whole lot of pictures to update because of the craziness and this week has been no different due to Vacation Bible School. I basically am leaving from work (at the church), pick up Ian, and go back to the church for VBS until almost 9:30 every night this week. My sweet boy is used to being either asleep in bed or almost there by that time so I think it has been a little taxing on him! This morning I was able to let him sleep a little longer and he did. Poor thing. But anyhow, here are a few updated pictures to get you through!

Mesmerized again by the phone!

My first polo outfit!

Warming up after a bath!

My other polo shirt, before church!

Pop provides a nice resting place!

At the doctor making sure my cough was nothing to cause concern!

In my cute pajamas!

I know, side ways- but it is totally worth the head tilt to look at...he is so cute!


1 comment:

  1. He is changing so much and getting cuter with each new picture. :)

    ReplyDelete