Thursday, June 27, 2013

Calm before the storm

This weekend is hopefully going to be a lot of fun! I am going to be staying with a friend of mine, as is Ian. My parents are flying out Saturday morning for their vacation in the west! They are starting in Seattle and traveling all over in a Mustang convertible. Haha! I hope they have loads of fun! Anyhow, we have been trying to relax some this week in preparation for our fun weekend!


Tummy time the other day didn't last long, because after about ten minutes it went from tummy time to nap time...


Bless his little heart- he was just tired!


I still can't get over how cute he is and still love taking pictures of my napping angel!


Also while he naps, I get a chance to snap a picture of these cute little shoes that I snagged the other day. These are a little smaller and tie so he doesn't kick these off quite as easily! His first pair of shoes that truly fit! Love them!


Pretty flowers to brighten up the work space.


Little man excited to go see Allison and her crew this weekend and go swimming! I am quickly coming to the conclusion that I am going to end up buying a SUV sooner than I thought. When I spent the night at my sister's house last weekend I saw how I needed more space and will for sure realize that this weekend as well. I have been looking at finally purchasing my dream car that I have wanted ever since I was in high school but I am trying to look at deals and all that so it might still be a little while. Hopefully soon though!


1 comment: