Friday, June 29, 2012

Mi Familia!!!!!

The countdown has come to an end!! Tomorrow morning my hubby and I will leave to go pick up my family from the airport for a week with us!! I am so excited that they will all be here and we will get to have a family vacation. This will be the first family vacation we have done since the summer before we came here to Germany. This will be the very first family vacation we have had where i get to enjoy having my hubby there as well. Jonathan was gone when we went a couple years ago so I am really excited about having everyone together and getting to see and spend time with everyone in one place rather than having to drive around and split up time between everybody like we do when we visit home.

We have a lot of excited things planned and I can't wait to write to you about all the wonderful adventures we are going to have. They leave sometime tonight, their time, so please keep them in your prayers as they travel. My sister is a little nervous about the long flight with the boys so I pray the boys do ok for her! YAY!! So excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having a wonderful time with family.

    ReplyDelete