Monday, March 11, 2013

Blue, blue, blue

I have not had a chance to upload all the pictures from the weekend's birthday celebration so I will instead share with you how I finished sweet boy's nursery Friday!! Friday was a very productive day. I had to go get my license renewed and a new tag. I was fearful that these two tasks would take all morning! Our driver services office is not typically known for speedy services. I went in at about 8:10am and was out by 9:00. That may seem like a while, but trust me I have heard of way worse experiences. I even was able to find a parking spot right up front which is also a challenge at this office. The lady that assisted me when it was my turn wanted to get me out of there as fast as she could after she saw me. Haha. I think I made her a little nervous when I told her I was two weeks away from the due date. The most frustrating part was having to turn around and drive all the way out to the boonies where the tax office is of the new county I now reside in. I say this is frustrating because literally the people who live across the street from us are in the same county we use to be in. But since I am on the other side, I am in a new county and had to drive out to get my new tag stickers for my car. Bonus, though, was it was cheaper than my old county!! :) Anyhow, I managed to be back at the house by 10:00 which was a definite win! I then set to work on finishing the nursery which was accomplished by that evening!! Here are some pictures!!

                  


                                     

                                     


I had so much fun getting all the finishing touches done. It is hard to believe he will be here in two weeks or less!! Crazy!! So excited!! I can't wait to meet the little hiccuping tumbler inside my tummy!! I know he will be so loved by so many people and that just makes me smile! God is so great!

1 comment: