Monday, March 4, 2013

18

18, a mere 18 days away from baby boy's due date! That just seems crazy!! The doctor's visit went well Friday. Little one, as of now, does not appear to show any signs of coming early. I will go back Wednesday to check on him again. This weekend was busy in that we got everything that needed to be assembled for my baby boy done! We got the stroller and car seat out and done, we got the pack n play out and together, and got the glider for me to rock him in put together as well! We were assembling machines! lol. So my goal was to have his nursery finished by the end of last week and while I got most of it done, it is not completely done yet so you will just have to hold on a little longer for pictures! :) I figured since my doctor visits have bumped up to every week maybe I should start doing a picture every week. So here is 37 weeks and a couple days.


He is definitely taking over! lol. I am getting so excited about meeting this sweet little boy soon!!

1 comment: