Monday, July 1, 2013

Busy Bees

Ian and I had a busy weekend! I will just catch you up in pictures because in about ten minutes I am going to leave to go pick him up!


Our first stop was to a friend's house who has a little boy who is six weeks younger than Ian. This is the first of many play dates I am sure because I love visiting with my old tennis teammate and it is just icing on the cake that we will have boys the same age! And yes, my child's shorts are hiked up waaay too high! :)


After out pit stop there, we continued on to Allison's house where her crew eagerly anticipated their visit with us, ok mainly Ian! Haha. Here is Olivia with Ian. The girls loved entertaining him and getting him to smile. They were very sweet.


Saturday morning we headed into Hartwell for the pre fourth festivities. We headed down early to try to beat some of the heat. Ian had on his patriotic outfit complete with his red shoes! He did great sleeping and just strolling around most of the time. 


After a fun afternoon, it was time for the journey back home- which would not have been complete without a pit stop at Bray's house, my college roomie. Her little boy happened to be celebrating his second birthday and this was the first time he has met Ian and Bray's first time seeing Ian since he was only a few days old. Unfortunately, we didn't get to visit as much as we wanted because a little one needed his nap and doggies back home needed to be let out, but it was a great visit none the less.


When I got home, there was my favorite kind of package waiting, a blue Initials Inc box!! I was confused because I didn't remember seeing that any orders were coming and then I opened the box to discover the new rolling cooler that I had earned for free! Yep! I love it!! It is so cute! I can't wait to put it to use!


After a long nap my sweet boy and I just relaxed and caught our breath after a busy couple days. He is getting so grown!!


Then we had bath time, bottle time, and mommy's favorite...BED time!


Waiting on mommy while she gets ready for church.


Now Ian is all ready for church!


We both are ready and love Sundays together!


After church, we had some visitors from Loganville come down and spoil on their grandbaby and nephew. We did a little bit of swimming and hanging out and just enjoyed the afternoon. All in all a great weekend and we are VERY excited about meeting up with one of my closest friends on Friday who is coming up from Florida who has never met Ian.











4 comments:

  1. Oh his church outfit it just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live that patriotic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gymboree!! I love them and I take full advantage of the gymbucks and dress him in this stuff now because I know eventually he will not let me!

      Delete
    2. Gymboree!! I love them and I take full advantage of the gymbucks and dress him in this stuff now because I know eventually he will not let me!

      Delete