Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Double Time


We celebrated this weekend double time!! My brother's birthday was July 27 and my sister's is August 11. I am one lucky gal to have these two in my life!! I love them so much and they have been there for me through it all. They have been an ear to listen when I need, a shoulder to cry on, and someone to make me laugh when a smile seemed to great a feat. I am so glad we got to hang out with them and love on them!!


Ian loved the play time with his cousins. His big cousins love him so and while I love watching their relationship, it is a little tough going from the Emmy they love to see to Ian's mommy- because they mainly care about seeing him! Haha, but I will survive as long as I still get my hugs and kisses. Sam, my three year old nephew was pretty funny. At lunch Ian was babbling away and Sam said, "I think he is trying to talk to me!" It was so cute!


Who wouldn't want to talk to this sweet guy? I know right?!?!

Sam and my conversation:
Sam: "I think he wants some of his milk, Emmy."
Me: "Maybe he does. Do you know what I want?"
Sam: "Ummm, kisses?"
Me: "YES!"

That boy knows his Emmy well! For the record, I got what I wanted! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to celebrate those moments together. :)

    ReplyDelete