Tuesday, August 13, 2013

YIPPEEEE!!


WHOO HOO!! Look what came in the mail yesterday afternoon!! If you might remember, a while ago my loving dad propped his feet up on the coffee table only later to knock off my camera and make it a little wonky! Now, don't get me wrong- I didn't have anything against my camera but it wasn't the greatest thing in the world. So when it came to my dad talking about getting it fixed and it might cost more than it was worth- I decided to just keep my eye out for something better.


This is the picture my camera started taking after the great fall. The lens obviously got jumbled loose somehow. So, a week or so ago- I found a camera online on sale and looked up some reviews on it. It looked to be the kind of thing I was looking for so I went ahead and ordered it. It came yesterday and I was very excited to try it out! I feel sometimes for my sweet little boy and yesterday was one of those times! I have to remember not to go overboard or he will end up hating having his picture made later in life, sitting there in kindergarten drawing a picture of his mom with a camera in front of her face!








Love it already!!






1 comment: