Saturday, May 12, 2012

Watching tv in style

Jonathan and I have been trying to build our home collection slowly over the years as we find things we both love, which can tend to be a little tricky! :) I am sure none of you other wives have problems with that. First, let me say that some of you probably have husbands who could care less how you decorate your house as long as there is not an overwhelming feminine feel to it. My hubby, being on the artistic side, cares about what I put in the house and loves to put his input in- whether I want it or not! haha. Anyhow, on a recent trip to the shopping mall in Ramstein here in Germany we found a tv console that we both loved- so we jumped up and down (figuratively) and ordered it. It arrived Friday and my sweet hubby put it together yesterday and we both are very pleased. We like the old look to it:
Of course, we both look forward to when it does not look quite so silly with this crazy German flooring but we still love it. Now to find a couple baskets for remote storage and such.

3 comments:

  1. I love the TV console!! I would love to pcs to Germany someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hubby is actually the exact same way. I'm so glad you found something you could both love (tell me your secrets lol)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure there is much of a secret. He drives me crazy sometimes when I want to do something and he won't let me. When I wasn't working I used to just do them without asking or wait until he was going to be gone for training for a few days and paint the bedroom or something. haha. I can't wait until my school job lets out for the summer so I can go back to don't ask and surprise! :)

      Delete