Monday, February 18, 2013

A yee-haw kind of weekend!

This weekend's main event was my sweet little nephew's third birthday party, which was a Cowboy Woody themed birthday party. One thing you must know about my sweet older sister is that she loves planning these parties for her little boys. She majored in public relations in college and on top of that is a very creative person naturally- this means she pays attention to detail and even if she tries to complain about it, I know she secretly loves planning parties for her little ones. I guess she better enjoy it while they still let her! ;) Here are some pictures from our fun Saturday!!

Howdy partners! Come on in!!


The goodies table! Sam is 3!!!


Goody bags, or should I say boot bags?


The birthday boy blowing out his candles on his oh so cute cake, which she did not make but she is pretty good at that too!!


I can't believe this wild man is 3! I am so glad he let his Aunt Emmy sit and cuddle with him a little while on his big day! I wish I could tell you that he was looking up at me in this picture because that would just be darling, but he was really just busy watching his balloon. :) Either way, I love this little guy and love watching how much he has grown. I know he will be such a great cousin to my little man. I look forward to watching them grow up together!





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful party he had. Your sister is definitely talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is, I think if my little one will be jealous his mom is not more like his cool aunt! haha, maybe she will be willing to help with his parties! ;)

    ReplyDelete