Monday, February 4, 2013

Still Here

I am still here, although there are days where I have my doubts. :) The past month has been a little crazy to say the least. There is much to update on and I am sad to have to do it all at once- because that means that I have not been here in a while! :/ Sorry!

Ian Update! My baby boy is still growing healthy and he has found his favorite spot to push on mommy, her right upper rib area! He loves to bump into other areas but for whatever reason that is his most favorite part to test his strength and see how hard he can push...soo much fun for mom! He is also getting the hiccups a lot, or at least I feel them more now. He has about six and half more weeks of growing to do and that just seems flat out crazy to me!! This picture is 30 weeks, I am 33 now. I only take a new picture every two weeks and I have not uploaded the 32 week one yet to these pictures, so this will just have to tide you over!



Life Update #1! My parents are buying a new house! This may not seem like a huge deal to some of you, but trust me- it is! My parents moved into the house they are in now a day before I was born! Talk about a busy weekend! This means that my parents have lived in the same house for nearly 27 years. That is a long time and if anyone deserves a new house, it is these two! Of course, this means big changes for me as well since I am currently at home due to my current situation. We are supposed to be moving at the end of the month and I am certainly hoping not to repeat what my mom did with Ian. I am hoping a month will be enough time to get everything fairly settled before he makes his debut! Here is the new house, FYI- there is a pool to the right that you can't see! We are a wee bit excited about that one!


Life Update #2! I have a job! Ever since I got back, I have been subbing at the school I graduated from. It has been a joy and an absolute treat!! However, I have been praying that God would line up the right job for me. I have my degree in teaching and it is something I can honestly say I enjoy so I was a little bit surprised when an opportunity made its way to the front that had nothing to do with teaching. I am working in the office of the church I have grown up in and attend. It is an absolute blessing to have found something, because it is one less thing to remind myself not to worry and stress over. God handled it! I also have a wonderfully sweet cousin who has already agreed to watch my sweet Ian for me once I return to work after his birth. I am incredibly thankful for the Lord's provision in this area of my life because it is something I truly had to remind myself constantly that He had a plan and would take care of me.

So I am taking everything in stride and thanking the Lord each step of the way! There will no doubt be many changes brought on this year and I am beginning to not just know- but truly realize that God will be there to guide me through each and every one! So when I get too stressed, I will have to remind myself that God has got it all under control and that I need not worry- just take a deep breath and have faith!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that things are going well! Congrats to your parents on the new house. :) Hope you get settled quickly.

    ReplyDelete