Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Moods

It is the end of the work day, which means by now that my hind quarters are hurting from sitting in the same chair for so long. It also means that since it has been steadily raining all day off and on that I feel like I am about to fall asleep sitting here! You guys remember what I said rain does to me, soothes me to sleep! It is supposed to rain off an on for the next three days, bad news for a working girl who is not really supposed to have caffeine- even though I have it every now and then! :)

My wonderful Sunday School class gave my sweet boy a baby shower yesterday afternoon at the church and it was wonderful to see all the love people shared. He got a lot of great goodies, including a collection of diapers to get mommy started!! YAY!! ;) He also got cute clothes, blankets, and lots of other great gifts! Here is a picture of his loot, after it was condensed, there were twice this many bags but we condensed to get everything home.

I have a sweet friend who is like an older sister to me because she is a dear friend of my own older sister. This sweet friend was under the impression my sister would be at said shower. Sadly, my sister had other plans that prevented her from making it. Anyhow, my sister's dear friend worked hard to impress said sister!

Hehe!! I am grateful that even though my sister could not make it, my sister-in-law could...and trust me with those two, this shirt rings truer than true! He will definitely have the greatest aunts! His brand new aunt and his daddy's side of the family will no doubt approve of this message as well and spoil him so. It was a delight to have so many people show love and support for the coming blessing. It is hard to believe that it is less than six weeks away! Here is the most recent preggo pic I have! This was 34 weeks.



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet wonderful surprise for you. :) You look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete