Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throw it Back!


This is Christmas 2010. Haha, I am retarded but I was excited about these ear warmers from my parents. I love these things because it means my hair can be thrown back in a ponytail and I still have something to put over my ears and around my head to keep warm. It is quite chilly these days in Georgia and hoping for a weather change soon so it is not too cold when baby boy gets here. Knowing Georgia, though, we will probably have a roller coaster of weather changes before we finally settle into Spring weather for good. 

I go to the doctor tomorrow and they will check on baby boy and his position and all that great stuff! It is crazy that as of tomorrow I am a mere 3 weeks away from his due date. It is exciting and scary all at the same time as I frantically try to get his room all set up and things put away. I have pretty much determined this will be his coming home outfit.

I toyed with the idea of doing one of the fancy outfits that some people do but in the end decided that just wasn't me. I think this is just too cute for words! I got his swing/bouncer put together the other day all by myself, well my mom helped a little bit- but I did most of it and I was quite proud!! Check it out!



1 comment: