Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chocolate Anyone?

Did you know today is National Chocolate Mint Day? As you are well aware, I am quickly approaching my last month of pregnancy, WILD! I have concluded that my cravings tendency just was very delayed. I have loved all things chocolate lately! Chocolate covered strawberries thanks to my sis and nephews were much enjoyed! Not to mention that dreaded little candy section in the grocery store always has a piece of chocolate that looks down right irresistible. On top of all that, it is girl scout cookie season and I have only managed to get my hands on one box so far...so sad! I am on the lookout for more if you have any connections! ;) Speaking of girl scout cookies- what better way to celebrate this day than with a box of these yummy cookies:



Luckily, my mom managed to snag some of those! Well, for those of you out there that are not 8 months pregnant and loving all things chocolate, you might be interested in something else in chocolate mint. I shared not too long ago that I had embarked on a new business journey with a wonderful company by the name of Initials Inc that has wonderful bags, purses, and other must have items! One of the new patterns for this spring and summer season is chocolate mint! How appropriate! ;) Here is one of the bags:
Initials, Inc Ladies Night!
This is the day tripper, one of the larger bags that is perfect for over night trips. It is kind of hard to tell from the picture but the stripes are brown and light green, hence the chocolate mint!! Super cute and makes me hungry...think this pregnant lady better go ahead and take her lunch break! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I did not know this! I will get me some thin mints asap. :)

    ReplyDelete