Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sick boy

Well I had to stay home from church this morning because I have a sick boy. My sick boy is dark brown, furry, has four legs, and was technically my first baby. My little Cash is not doing so great proven by his frequent, smelly, and runny bowel movements. That I know of, he has not eaten anything out of the ordinary but I am hoping it is just a stomach bug. I kept him off his dog food for a while and gave him a bunch of water yesterday. He has still not shown a whole lot of improvement. He isn't acting any differently though, so I see that as a good sign. In fact, right now he is doing his typical get as far as I can under the blanket as I can. I still feel bad for him. My mom and dad were so sweet to take Ian with them to church so I could keep a little closer eye on Cash for a little while. While, I greatly appreciate this I feel bad for all my boys. I feel bad being away from my sweet Ian but then again- he would have been in the nursery anyways I guess. I feel bad for Cash because he obviously has something funky going on. I feel bad for my other furry boy, Trooper, because I am keeping him away from his buddy Cash- just in case it is something that could be passed along to him. I have got Cash eating a little bit of rice with chicken broth and eating ice, because that is more appealing to him than actual water, who knows why my dogs think this! Hopefully he will feel better soon because goodness knows this mama can't handle late nights with not a lot of sleep and waking up to a doggie mess to clean up as well!

To brighten this messy post, let's toss in some pictures of my sweet boy who is not furry with four legs, and sure hope he stays that way! :)
Can you tell that bath time is sooo much fun? ;) He does better now, but I absolutely love this picture because the towel is a shark towel and he looks like he is being eaten and not happy about it! lol.

4 generations!

Checking out my Aunt Ashie.

Our little family of three. Love these two guys!

The day he had to go back! :( Looking forward to him being back home again in August for good.

I am 1 month old and I still love my hands!!!

Looking so much like his daddy, you can see the reddish tint of my hair in these pictures.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that your pup isn't doing well. I hope he gets better hugs!

    love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete