Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hey- Where's the Cream Filling?

If you grew up anywhere close to my generation you will remember the Little Debbie commercials that reference to the title. Today is "Cream-Filled Donut" Day. Now I am not a huge fan of donuts with cream in the middle. I know, I know- I must be crazy! My hubby is a huge fan however,  so I might just walk down to the commissary and pick him up one today as a treat for when he gets home!

I figured I should probably give an update of what is going on here with the Rupard's. We have been celebrating so many birthdays lately! My father-in-law's entire family celebrates their birthdays in September. Abby and Karen have already celebrated theirs, Kaity and Pops (Tim) are this week. Kaity's is actually today! YAY! My dad's birthday is next week and we celebrated a friend's birthday here last week. It has just been birthday madness. I am hoping to get up to the post office today or tomorrow to send off our goodies to our family.

Jonathan and I out to celebrate Christina's birthday last week.
We are also keeping an ear out to hear what the plans are for us to move. We have heard we are going to be moved to Heidelberg but we are not sure when. I find this part the most frustrating of all. All the job opportunities that I will have a chance to get are in Heidelberg, so I would rather go ahead and move if that is what we are going to be doing. Unfortunately, I do not have a clue when this is going to happen which puts a huge hold on my home decorating because I do not want to decorate anymore if we are just going to be moving soon. Knowing my luck, it will be a long time though. Who knows with our blessed army!! Well that is all for now!

2 comments:

  1. you can take most of your home decorating projects with you and they seem to be keeping you busy and getting your creativity flowing...i say keep it up.

    also, christmas is just around the corner so you can focus on crafting gifts instead although you won't be able to blog about them i don't guess.

    like the new blog layout. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I want to paint more than anything, that is the main thing I am putting on hold. I want the paint the bedroom and spare room but I guess I can wait until we move for that. When we move I also want to move some things around so I am not sure what I will need to fill as far as wall space goes. The only problem with crafting gifts is having a box to send them in. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete