Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tissue Anyone?

This army wife has been a little under the weather recently. The past two days I have had the sniffles and coughs. I guess I can attribute it to the change of weather. Yesterday was probably the worst because all the congestion in my sinuses was giving me a rough headache that brought back bad memories. I popped an Excedrin PM and went to bed early. I typically wait up for Jonathan to get home from work which is around 11ish. I, sadly, passed out long before that so Jonathan felt bad and let me sleep! I love that man. Not only did he not bug me last night, he wrote me a note that I read upon getting up this morning that said I could wake him up when I got up if I wanted. He knows how much I love spending time with him and usually that happens if I stay up with him after work because he sleeps late. He was thoughtful enough to tell me I could wake him if I wished. How cute is he?

Anyhow, I am feeling a little bit better upon waking up this morning. I still have a dry throat and a little lingering sniffles but I think I am on the downhill track! So here's to hoping that I continue to feel better. After all, I really want to get to using my awesome cookie cutters I got the other day in the mail!
That's right, 101 cookie cutters!!

2 comments:

  1. that is a LOT of cookie cutters. i think i have that same set, except mine was from a box. i bought it for about $10 at Hobby Lobby back before Jack's 2nd bday b/c I needed a train cookie cutter. i don't think i used it again until a year later when i fished out the fire truck and bone cookie cutters. but i think it's paid for itself for sure! have fun! can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well I figured as a teacher I would be sure to use them enough. I already tried out some shapes for a baby shower I am helping with in November.

    ReplyDelete