Saturday, June 2, 2012

#2 Family

So I have a little catching up to do: today is family, yesterday was actually uniform...please don't tell on me!! Haha! I love track of the days sometimes, despite the fact that I work in a kindergarten class where we do calendar everyday! HAHA!

This man is my family. He is my heart and my soul. I go where he goes and we make the best of what we have. I love spending time with him and I can never get enough of him! He makes me smile, challenges me daily to be a better person, and compliments my cooking! He knows my love language and thus leaves me little notes of encouragement and sweet words often. He also knows my favorite place in the world is in his arms and keeps me there often! I love my family and look forward to it growing in the future!

Of course I have another family, that I miss day in and day out. This picture was taken at my brother's birthday celebration the summer before we left for Germany. I am on the right with my nephew close at hand. These are all the wonderful people that will be visiting us in less than a month and I could not be more thrilled!!!! I miss them all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment