Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Downward slope

Oh my goodness, with the school I work at closing and ending the school year last week, packing up the classroom this week, and trying to find energy to clean at my own house I have been very distracted. Apologies, I hope to catch up on my June pictures soon. Until then, I wanted to leave you with some different pictures. My dear sweet dad surprises me every now and then. My dad is a super busy guy and I do not get to talk to him near as much as I would like to in an ideal world. A few days ago I posted about how one of my favorite places was my grandfather's pond, but I did not have any pictures of the pond on my computer. My dear sweet dad read that post and sent me some pictures! I was so surprised and pleasantly surprised that he took the time to do that. So, here are some pictures of this sweet place.

The dock over the pond.


This is where I used to just sit and pray and relax and get away!

It looks even more beautiful during the fall!

1 comment:

  1. Is yours one of the schools that is closing for good? I'm a DoDDS teacher in Japan and we've heard quite a bit about the closings...sorry to hear that. It's never a good feeling knowing the place you have dedicated a huge chunk of your life to is going to be gone for good :(

    ReplyDelete