Saturday, June 2, 2012

Photo Journey

I saw this military photo a day for June for instagram. Since I am not fancy enough for instagram I thought I would blog the photo for the day! Today's photo is uniform!
The first uniform my husband wears involves these~ soccer shoes. My husband was a soccer player long before he was a soldier so I think it is only appropriate that his soccer uniform be included for the photo(s) for the day! He loves soccer and it makes him so happy to play. I love supporting and watching him play or coach whenever I can!
 Of course my husband also wears this uniform, as do I- when being silly around the house. I believe this was one night before the hubby left for training of some kind and we were goofing off! That stuff is heavy!! Haha!
My hubby's uniform does not make him an adult, however. This particular night my hubby was coming home from working swing shift, that means he got home around 11:30. What does he do when he gets home? He build a snowman in the parking lot because he is that much of a little kid at heart! Haha! I love that man and his uniforms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment