Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!

First and foremost happy birthday to the greatest man I know...my daddy! He is a rock and I am so blessed beyond measure to have him in my life. I don't know what I would do without him in my life! He is a stronghold in my life and has always been there when I needed him!! I love you daddy!


Second of all, I promised an update on my sweet boy's doctor appointment yesterday. Well, shots were involved and as you may have guessed- that was the least fun thing for this momma. I hate having to hold his arms and see him scream and cry when he gets pricked. It is heart breaking and they should have heartless people do that for you. Seriously, hire some people with thick skin to come in and do that part. Let us mommies be the ones who come in and rescue and cuddle with them afterwards so that we get to be the heroes!!


My little man is a champ though, so even though his doctor visit wore him out- he went on about his business the rest of the day. He is still measuring on the smaller side of the scales. His weight is up to 16 pounds and 2 ounces, which is in the 25%. His height is up to 26 inches, which is in the 35%. I laughed though and told the nurse that just means he can wear his outfits longer! Although, I do not understand how he is so low in percentage when he is right where he needs to be in clothing size. Maybe everybody else just has big babies, who knows! Either way, my little angel is healthy, happy, and wiggling away every chance he gets. He does this new twist thing that I will have to get on video because it is hilarious!! Look forward to it!


1 comment: