Monday, September 9, 2013

Scooting...


I am officially in for trouble soon! Good trouble I guess! My little man is scooting around and once he figures out those arms...it is all over! His little legs go non-stop. He started at the end of this blanket and eventually scooted his little way all the way to the other side. He pulls in those little legs and just pushes!


As always, Fridays are a day off for me and I love my Fridays with my little man! We decided to go swimming this Friday, just us! It was fun and I actually managed to get a little bit of sun while still loving on my sweet boy!


Friday night, I got the chance to go out to eat with my Sunday School class. We went to a place called FATZ cafe. We were laughing because they have cotton candy on the dessert menu. I asked our waitress how often it gets ordered, and she said it varies but that she had to admit- she makes a mean cotton candy! So one of our classmates took her up on that offer! Look at that cotton candy! It was only 99 cents too!


My little escape artist still manages to get out of his swaddle sometimes. I was proud of him this time, because I gave him his paci and left him like that. He ended up sleeping for another two hours until about 8:00! I was so incredibly grateful because I didn't sleep great that night and was not ready for the day to start at 6:00! Thanks little man! 


Saturday was the first home game of the season!! I love college football and I very much intend to pass my love on to my son! We got our UGA gear on and went out to lunch with the family before the game. My mom and sister-in-law graciously kept the boys, mine and my sister's, while the rest of the crew went to the game. 


I love it here! The game was great, especially since we won! It was definitely a wonderful feeling to beat South Carolina again, it had been a long three year drought! It was definitely hot but lots of sunscreen was applied and the new feature of bottomless drinks was a great help!


Sunday morning was the usual staple of church, lunch, relaxing, and then back to church. I LOVED the outfit Ian wore to church this past weekend!! It was too gosh darn cute!! Little plaid pants, white shirt, and vest!! He was just looking all spiffy!! Such a doll!!

It was a great weekend and sad to be back in the grind of the weekday but so thankful for every moment with my family this past weekend.







1 comment: