Monday, September 16, 2013

Manic Monday Strikes!

Well my poor little guy started Monday with a bang! He has been hit with a runny nose and cough and he was downright pitiful this morning. I took the morning off to take him to the doctor to make sure there was no infection. He was good to go and had perked up a little as we were leaving the doctor's office. Thankful for that!


This weekend was a whirlwind. It was a week off for our beloved bulldogs, which was good considering this little guy spent Thursday in a little outfit with an alligator on it, and a bib that is blue and orange. I know!! CRAZY!! But I got to save his GA attire for gamedays!!


Friday we put on our red, just to ease any doubts about where our allegiance lies. He looks much cuter in red...I must admit! ;)


We made a trek to the Sham to pick up an Initials Inc order and made a pit stop for lunch with Laura and Sam. Sam is already anxiously awaiting the day he turns 16! He had fun starting my car, since all you have to do is push a button. He was funny at first, looking for a place to put the key. My sister said that later when they got in their car to go home that he said, "I wish you could be 3 to drive."


We decided to take in a little football game of my cousin's. He made a great catch for a large gain the first play of the game. It was pretty slow after that. We enjoyed the game, but left not too long after the first half as bedtime was fast approaching for little man!



Saturday I had a vendor event at a consignment sale. I found a few cute things for Ian, but this was by far my favorite find! It was only 75 cents!


All spiffy for Sunday morning church!


His pitiful state this morning before we went to the doctor. 







1 comment: