Thursday, July 18, 2013

4 and Flying By


This little guy is 4 months old today!! Where has time gone! He is a third of the way through his first year! These are some of his three month pictures. I can't wait to capture his 6 month so you can see how much he has changed! Here are some things to know about my sweet little boy! 


Nicknames: Stinker, Peanut, Booger Bear


Likes: Standing, smiling, kicking his feet, grabbing things close by, talking, and putting everything he can to his mouth!


Dislikes: Being left alone, tummy time for too long, missing naps, and being late at meal time!


Weight/height: We haven't been to the doctor yet, so that will come later next week when I have the official height and weight but I am guessing somewhere around 14 pounds or so.


Clothing Size: 3-6 months


Milestones: Rolling over (a few times), scooting legs around to spin


Sleep: Takes a couple naps during the day and one right before bed time. Sleeping through the night, as long as he doesn't manage to worm an arm out of his swaddle.


Random tidbits: You have discovered and love your feet. You pull them up to your hands and grab on. You are very close to being able to roll from back to tummy. You smile at just about anyone and it melts me heart every time you do. You laugh every now and then but when I tickle you, your body tenses up and you try to hold back the laughter. You are getting awful squirmy during bath time which always makes things fun! You are convinced that you have places to go and things to do, but you can't quite get yourself there yet. 


I have learned in four months about a love that just overflows to every crack and crevice of my being.


I have learned that no matter what when I go to get you up in the morning, I am greeted with the biggest grin and it already makes my day!


I have learned about the happiness I am brought when I snuggle with the most important thing God has ever blessed me with.


I have learned that I no doubt have a lot left to learn on this motherhood journey of mine but I know God will guide me along the way so that I can help you develop into a man of God!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 4 months! You look amazing. :) Such a happy momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet post! you are finding your own in this motherhood thing. so proud of you & my precious nephew

    ReplyDelete