Monday, July 22, 2013

Anticipation


I truly feel a bit sorry for the royal family as they are currently awaiting or have already had their little bundle of joy! I would hate to have that most sacred moment made into such a huge deal by the press. I feel a bit sorry for them, and then I remember that they have all this fancy stuff and live a comparatively posh lifestyle, then I just think- do I really feel bad? haha.

Anyhow, the weekend started off with a bang. My sister and two nephews came down Friday to go swimming and hang out. I really love watching them with my baby boy. They are great cousins!



My sister said the oldest was very excited to see his little cousin when they were on the way. They are so sweet with him. They give him kisses and ask sweet questions like, "Can he stand up yet?" Precious!


Baby boy loves to babble and "talk" to anybody who will listen. He got Aunt Laura to talk to him for a little while. I have a feeling when he starts talking, he is not going to stop! Haha.


We had a lot of fun swimming. Baby boy got sleepy while in the pool and decided to nap on Mema's shoulder. After that I let him dry off and eat. Sam, my three year old nephew, wanted a shark towel like Ian's. He asked, "Can you get me a towel like that?"


After the rest of us ate lunch, I let baby boy get in dry clothes and he took another little nap while we swam some more. I love hanging out with my nephews and it makes me look forward to Ian being older but at the same time makes me cherish him being little. We are heading to the doctor tomorrow for his 4 month check up!!


He loves smiling! I told him yesterday that eventually he was going to have to quit smiling and flirting with all these girls! He smiles at just about anybody that talks to him. It is cute though! 


He still loves snuggling with mommy and I certainly do not mind!!


Apparently, I am not much fun to watch get ready in the morning. He was so tired that while he was playing and laying on the bed, he just decided to take a little snooze while I finished getting ready for church.


Then it was his turn to get ready for church. I love this little guy so much!!! 








2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a great time! he has always been a cutie and a charmer, but he's really had such a precious stage with all his babbles and grins. we loved spending our Friday with him and you too!

    ReplyDelete