Monday, July 15, 2013

Wrap it Up!

Ready for the weekend recap? Okay great!


First of all check out my weather app for Friday!!! Whoo hoo!! Granted, it still rained later that day, but we had a glorious afternoon of sunshine for the first time in forever it seemed. It did my body good. It was a great day for shopping and running errands with mom and Ian.


Check it out, I even had to break out the sunglasses!! One of the errands we ran was picking up my night stands that go with my bedroom! I ordered a new bedspread and am thoroughly looking forward to a mini bedroom makeover. I will wait until I am done to post pictures!


This guy was a champ all through running errands and a long stay at the car dealership...more on that later!!


Ready for church and waiting on mom to finish getting ready! I am preparing him now that he will have to wait on girls to get ready! :)


He likes sitting in his seat thing, I honestly can never remember what they call these darn things- much less how to even begin to spell it! He likes trying to push up on his feet. He is always moving nowadays and I know that I am surely in for trouble when he starts crawling. When he starts walking...forget it!!


Got in some snuggle time when sweet one took his afternoon nap. He slept for a good little while and I am thankful he likes to be snuggled. I know he probably would have slept in his swing or bed if I really wanted him to but I love when I get to just hold him and savor the moments while he is still small.


Tummy time, hasn't been rolling over a whole lot lately. He gets frustrated when he can't do it right away. We are working on that! This was right before we left to go meet up with some dear friends who I have not seen in a very long time!! They moved out to Colorado and had a little boy! Ian was actually born on their little one's due date, while their little boy waited a little longer. Sadly Cooper slept through our visit, despite Ian "talking" the whole time. Equally as sad is that I did not get a picture at our visit as it was a short one. :( Oh well, it was still great to catch up with them and hope they have safe travels back later this week.







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know!! It is still raining at least once a day but there is finally some sunshine thrown in there as well. We haven't had a completely dry day since July 1!

      Delete