Monday, July 8, 2013

4 of July


4th of July was rainy here so we stayed in most of the day...didn't keep little man from wearing his outfit again though!


My little man has rolled over a few times and tries to move around even when he is on his back. He started off facing me and scooted himself around in a circle.


I am a big fan of cookie cake so I decided to grab one to celebrate the 4 of July? Haha.


Look at little man sitting! Oh my he is growing so fast!


Meeting one mommy's bestest friends, Amanda, for the first time. 


Just relaxing before bed!


Too cool for school, with all the rain we had been getting- we were excited to see a little sunshine on Friday!!


All things go to the mouth, almost got his feet there the other day! Haha. 


All ready for church, after I get off my important imaginary phone call! :)


The pups all snuggled up on their doggy bed.


Watching Pirates of the Carribbean.

It was a great weekend. Be in prayer for me please as I have to go to a class tomorrow that will no doubt annoy me more than anything. Nothing but videos to watch but it has to be done in order to get things completely finalized. Well, there is your weekend wrap up and I will try to do better about updating throughout the week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, looks like you had a good weekend too.

      Delete