Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What's Up?

Little bit had his doctor's appointment yesterday. Aside from his worsening eczema, which I finally got her to give me some cream for, he is a healthy boy! He is doing pretty average with weight but he is in 26th percentile on height. Guess he has got some more growing to do. Towards the end of our visit he got a little tired so I resorted to entertaining him with the camera on my phone. I turned it around so he could see himself.


He enjoys looking at his reflection. Of course all the experts say he doesn't yet know it is his own reflection but he still enjoys it! 


He then started talking to himself which was way too cute not to video!!



He is quite the little "talker." I did get tickled at him watching a video the other day on the computer though.







2 comments:

  1. Aww he is a talker, love it! I feel is pain about the eczema, I've had it since I was a baby as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just thankful she finally gave me something to combat it with!!

      Delete