Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Where did it go?!?!

Not sure what is going on with this here website but my list of blogs that I follow went from acting funny to completely gone! I hope they get this fixed soon because I like reading updates from those I follow!! Anyhow, thought I would share a little office humor. Things can get slow sometimes and that is when my co-worker and I go a little nutty. Yesterday we had very few phone calls but the majority of them were for our fellow co-worker who works part-time and had not come in for the day yet. So each time there was a message for her it was written on a post-it and stuck on her computer monitor. It started with three legit messages, then I added my messages which were things I could have easily told her when she arrived, seeing as how we share a work space. 
Then it just became a goal to fill up her entire computer screen with post-its. So I began writing mundane notes such as, "I sneezed, and you weren't here to say bless you." :) We had way too much fun anticipating her arrival. When she came in and saw them her first reaction was horror that they were all real messages until she started reading some of mine and started to laugh. This was the finished product!
She even wrote me one back before she left that said, "Keep this note for when I'm not here...BLESS YOU!" haha. And just because you need a little dose of cuteness to make your day...



4 comments:

  1. fixed it!! Now I can catch up with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too!! I was worried for a really long time, like a WHOLE two minutes!! ;)

      Delete