Thursday, July 25, 2013

Not ready!!

Well, I am both very excited and extremely anxious. After work today I go home to pack up my car to head to Nashville! Our Initials Inc conference is this weekend!!


I am excited about going and am VERY excited about seeing the new Fall/Winter line which I will no doubt love because I love all their products!! I can't wait to see all the new fabrics! I am excited to learn how to be a better creative partner and share these wonderful products with people I love. I am very excited about getting my free products when I get there and about meeting a bunch of people who I really only know by name. My leaders are awesome and I have seen them on facebook and talked to them on the phone but I am very excited about finally meeting them in person!


But while I will be here with amazing women, my little bit will be at home with mema and pop! I am going to miss him soooo much!! I know it is just the weekend and all moms have to do this at some point. I am also fully aware that he will be perfectly fine and he will be still be in his usual element! All that makes me feel a little bit better but I am still going to miss waking up and having his precious smile be the first thing I get to see in the morning! His smile just melts my heart so much and I can't imagine not seeing it in person for a whole weekend!! So pray for safe travels as I head to Nashville, TN- for the first time ever, and as I have to leave my little love bug behind!

1 comment: